Pay range from $12 - $17/hour.
Paid Vacation after 6 months employment
Accepting both Full and Part Time shifts
We are excited to build our team at the new Jinya Ramen Bar in Buford!
Ideally located in The Exchange at Gwinnett, we are looking for enthusiastic, positive and dependable people to help build our talented team and assist with preparation of menu items according to our tried and true recipes.
Food Preparers will wash, peel, slice, trim, chop, and grate fruit and vegetables, and measure, weigh and mix a wide variety of ingredients. The Food Preparation team member will cut, slice, and grind a variety of meats. You will ensure ingredients are stored and rotated effectively to optimize freshness and ensure desired stock levels at all times. You will collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
To be successful in this role, you will ensure the quality and stability of products by complying with production guidelines, following standardized recipes, and by overseeing product quality through adequate storage and product rotation. Preferred candidates will be enthusiastic, dexterous, and have stamina.
- Working effectively with the kitchen team, and complying with company procedures and food safety policies.
- Preparing workstation with required ingredients and equipment, and keeping station sanitary and organized throughout the shift.
- Preparing ingredients following recipes and guidelines.
- Steaming vegetables and other basic cooking responsibilities.
- Ensuring ingredients are tagged, date-labeled, covered, stored, and rotated effectively.
- Overseeing food levels and restocking items on time.
- Keeping utensils and equipment clean and sanitary.
- Establishing stock levels at end of shift and capturing information on standardized stock sheets.
- Removing trash and clearing storage bins